Bahrain Embassy Attestation
MCM Attestation Services is most popular all around as effective service provider of certificate attestation from Bahrain embassy. Embassy of Bahrain situated within Delhi, India considered us as a most dependable and trustworthy company for document authentication. We serve authentication purpose for all types of documents such as Educational, Non-Educational and Commercial.
Certificate Attestation Service for Bahrain
Countries located all around Globe could be divided within two major sections in concern of Embassy or Consulate Attestation. The main partitions or divisions of countries are Hague Conventional Countries (HCC) and the non-Hague Conventional countries. When anyone plans to migrate to Bahrain either for doing occupation or for pursuing higher education, he/she needs to go through documentation process and procedures, where all of the documents including educational and non-educational needs to be attested from Bahrain embassy or Consulate located within Delhi, India.
Before getting document attested from Bahrain Embassy or Consulate, there is some obligatory and mandatory attestation that needs to be done on original document from regulatory authorities of Government of India.
Procedure and process for Bahrain Embassy Attestation
Process and Procedures for different document is different, which is mentioned below:
Procedure and process for Educational Documents:
(Type A) Attestation (for specific case):
• Document will be attested first and initiated at Mumbai Mantralaya in Maharashtra.
• Then, further attestation will be done at Ministry of External Affairs, Delhi.
• At the end and last step of attestation procedure will end at Embassy of Bahrain, Delhi.
(Type B) Attestation:
• Attestation procedure will begin at Human Resource Development Department of respective state where document is originated or issued.
• Thereafter, document will be attested at Ministry of External Affairs, Delhi.
• Finally and Lastly, attestation procedure will end at Bahrain Embassy located in Delhi.
• UG degree certificate
• PG degree certificate
• Diploma degree certificate
• PHD degree certificate
• Engineering degree certificate
• Medical degree certificate
• Management degree certificate
• Hotel management certificate
• Law degree certificate
• Technical degree certificate
• Professional degree certificate etc.
Process for Non-Educational Documents:
• At first or initial of all, document needs to be attested from Home Department of the respective state of residence from where document has been issued or allotted.
• Thereafter, attestation of document will be done at Ministry of External Affairs, Delhi.
• Final and Lastly attestation will be made at Bahrain Embassy, Delhi.
• Salary Certificate
• Transfer Certificate (TC)
• Equivalence Certificate
• Death Certificate
• Birth Certificate
• Divorce Certificate
• Experience/ Employment Certificate
• Marriage Certificate Attestation
• Medical Certificate
• Single Status Certificate etc
Process for Commercial Documents:
• Process and Procedure of document attestation will begin at respective Chamber of Commerce.
• Attestation process will followed at Ministry of External Affairs.
• At last and Final step of final attestation will made at Embassy of Bahrain, New Delhi.
• Certificate of Origin
• Export Invoice
• Packaging list
• Power of Attorney Etc.
Procedure for Commercial Document
• The first and initial step of Attestation done by respective Chamber Of Commerce
• It is followed by attestation made by Ministry of External Affairs, Delhi.
• The last and final step of attestation is made by the Embassy of Bahrain, Delhi.
1. It is essential and vital step to keep in mind that procedure of Degree Certificate Attestation from Bahrain Embassy or Bahrain Consulate is valid only for the original documents and that are originated and initiated within India only.
2. It will take maximum ten working days for the accomplishment of Degree Certificate Attestation from Bahrain Embassy or Bahrain Consulate.