Kuwait Embassy Attestation
Kuwait Embassy Attestation required or mandatory when you want to travel to Kuwait for occupation or education purpose. Your educational or non-educational documents need to be attested from Kuwait Embassy situated in Delhi India. Attestation of documents from Kuwait Embassy is dominant before leaving out of India to Kuwait for any of the legalized profession or occupation purposes. There is certain procedure and process to be followed in order to attest your document from Kuwait Embassy.
Attestation Service Kuwait Embassy
Purpose of Attestation for Kuwait Embassy Either you are going or visiting for short term occupation and job or long term goals and settlements in Kuwait, it is very vital and important that your educational or non-educational documents are attested from Official and Authorised Kuwait Embassy office situated at Delhi. The primary or main purposes of attestation of documents from Kuwait embassy is as follows :-
Steps for attestation of Educational documents
• Documents need to be attested first from HRD Attestation of the individual state
• Then it is to be attested from MEA at Delhi.
• Then the documents to be finally attested by Embassy of Kuwait from Delhi office.
For validating an Employment Visa offer from Kuwait
• It is required and very important for a resident Visa if you are planning to reside in Kuwait.
• Mandatory or obligatory for obtaining higher education from Kuwait.
• Required and very vital, if your children are to take admission in Kuwait public schools.
Type of documents get attested from the Kuwait Embassy
There are three types of documents get attested from the Embassy of Kuwait. Educational documents, non-educational documents and commercial document. The procedure and process for mutually types are slightly different and needs to be done likewise.
Steps for attestation of Non – Educational documents
• Non-educational documents like Marriage Certificate Attestation, Birth Certificates are to be attested from the Home Department of the individual state.
• Then it is to be attested from MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs) at Delhi.
• Finally and Lastly, it gets attested by Kuwait Embassy Office at Delhi.
Steps of attestation of Commercial certificates
When we say commercial certificates it denotes the following certificates but limited to the list :
(a.) Agreement between two business entity
(b.) Certificate of Registration of a Business
(c.) Origin Certificate
(d.) NOC ( No Objection certificate)
(e.) GST ( Goods & Service Tax Certificate)
Steps for Attestation
First or Initial step for the documents are to be attested by respective Chamber of Commerce. Thereafter, they are to be attested by MEA. Finally or Lastly, they are to be attested from Kuwait Embassy office in Delhi.
How to do attestation of documents from Kuwait Embassy.
There is certain procedure or process is being followed in order to attest your documents from Embassy of Kuwait situated at Delhi, India. You can walk in and submit your documents to the Officer of Kuwait Embassy in Delhi. Else, you can take help of Attestation Service agencies in India if you don’t want to travel to Delhi. The process or procedure of attestation takes time and patience, hence you need to be mentally prepared to stay here in Delhi if you are planning to walk into the office and get your document attested from Kuwait Embassy. Else you can call us anytime for the attestation of your vital documents.We will be in touch with your till your documents reached your home safely in your hand after getting attested and verified from Kuwait Embassy.