Qatar Embassy Attestation
MCM Attestation Services is an experienced and proficiently managed company that does transaction and deals in services of certificate attestation for Qatar. We are indulged in Qatar Certificate Attestation for all types of Indian initiated documents, whether it’s Educational, Non-Educational or Commercial documents. Our attestation services go through the procedure and process of GAD, Home Department, SDM and HRD attestation.
We are trusted and dependable partners for your entire Qatar Embassy Attestation process or procedure. We understand that you submit your original documents with us for attestation and these documents are extremely plays a vital role for you, that’s why we keep them safe till the time that are delivered back to you with attestation.
MCM Attestation for Qatar Embassy
All of the documents or certificates which are issued or initiated within India that are obligatory and mandatory to be present in Qatar on the basis of purpose of your travel needs to be benefitted from Apostille service in Delhi or legalized from the Qatar Embassy/consulate situated within in India.
Advantages of Qatar Embassy Attestation
• It is beneficial if you are moving for pursuing any higher education.
• It makes process of attaining employment visa easier as well as upsurges and increases work opportunities open up within Qatar.
• It is beneficial for getting resident visa as well as visa for your family.
• It helps your children to apply for admission in schools of Qatar.
• Verification for Attestation Services Qatar Embassy
Attestation for Qatar
All individuals and specifics who want to get their educational documents attested from the Embassy of Qatar should keep in mind that Degree/diploma should be there with its mark sheet and verification done from the concerned university or institute. Verification letter must have the below mentioned details:
1: Authenticity or Genuine of certificate
2: Study System (Admission-Full Time-Part Time)
3: Venue of Study and Examination
4: Type of Degree Obtained (diploma, Bachelor-Master or doctorate)
5: Duration of course and duration spend to obtain this certificate.
6: Academy is whether government institute or private.
7: Academy’s standard at the time of obtaining the said certificate from the institution.
Process and Procedures for Educational Document Attestation for Qatar Embassy
Qatar Embassy authenticates degree with the consolidated and combined mark sheets only. It do not attests Degree Certificate or mark sheet separately.
For attesting any of the educational documents from Qatar Embassy in India, it is obligatory and mandatory to attach few of the supplementary documents along with original ones, they are:
• The degree certificate must have final year mark sheet attached.
• The degree should be from well-known and recognized institute of Govt.
• The diploma course should be full time with affiliation to university/UGC.
• Qatar Embassy also asks for verification letter of the concerned university along with certificate. Without this letter, the certificate cannot be attested.
First of all, document needs to be authenticated from the Human Resource Development department of respective state from where it is issued Thereafter, it will be attested from Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
Attestation process and procedures will be end at Embassy of Qatar, New Delhi.
• Professional degree certificate
• Engineering degree certificate
• UG degree certificate
• PG degree certificate
• Law degree certificate
• Diploma degree certificate
• Management degree certificate
• Technical degree certificate
• Medical degree certificate
• Hotel management certificate
• PHD degree certificate etc.
Process and procedures for Non – Educational Document Attestation for Qatar Embassy
At first, attestation of specific document will be done at Home Department of the state of residence.
Thereafter, document will be attested at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
And, final attestation will be made by Embassy of Qatar in New Delhi.
• Transfer Certificate (TC)
• Salary Certificate
• Divorce Certificate
• Equivalence Certificate
• Death Certificate
• Birth Certificate
• Single Status Certificate
• Marriage Certificate Attestation
• Medical Certificate
• Experience/ Employment Certificate etc.
Process and procedure for Commercial Document Attestation for Qatar Embassy
• At first, document will be authenticated and linked at respective chamber of commerce.
• Attestation process will be followed at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Last or final step of attestation will be made at Embassy of Qatar, New Delhi
• Commercial Documents
• Power of Attorney
• Certificate of Origin
• Export Invoice
• Packaging list
• Chemical analysis report
• Certificate of incorporation
• Physical analysis report